(4-day week, Salary and Benefits - $36-42,000 per year)
We are looking to fill a 4-day/week position for an Operations Manager to provide support to the Rector and ministries of the parish. Work in a faith-based community alongside a small and dedicated staff. Will need to be available to assist with orientation and training. Responsibilities encompass the areas of Finance, Personnel, Communication, and facilities operation to ensure a smooth-running facility. Other responsibilities include oversight on the processing of accounts payable, payroll, internal check requests, and interfacing with vendors on repairs and property maintenance. Accountable for processing new employee paperwork and proper retention of all records. Must become familiar with all policies and procedures. Will need to provide counseling on human resource issues periodically. Must review monthly financial reports in a timely manner and report discrepancies or operational issues. Fiduciary responsibilities include oversight of confidential records, participation in annual audit, preparation of annual reports, and worker’s compensation audit reports. Must maintain high employee morale and low employee turnover through effective and proactive communication and timely problem resolution. Will support day school personnel and assist with its “back office” work.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience associated with the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree in business or accounting desirable
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of professional-level experience required in a similar work setting, work within a nonprofit organization considered a plus.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete all new-hire paperwork and background check.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Able to perform common tasks utilizing office computer software.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and apply rules, policies, and employment actions in a consistent, fair and equitable manner in all situations;
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Interested: Email your cover letter and resume to Fr. Paul Klitzke. Thank you!