Dinka Congregation Children's Sunday School
The mission of the Dinka Sunday School program is nurturing and orienting children to know God through Bible reading, teaching of prayers, songs, story-telling, and dance for their worship and choir in both English and Thuongjang (Dinka), as well as protecting them from physical and emotional harm, and providing care to babies during worship
- Recognize God as the Creator of heaven and earth--both non-living and living things (Genesis 2:1, John 1:1-4)
- Accept the presence of sin (Genesis 3:1-14, 4:5-8; Romans 5:12-15)
- Believe in Christ as our Savior and Redeemer (Matthew 1:21)
- Dwell on God's word (Matthew 4:4)
- Serve God through children in conjunction with African cultures (Ephesians 6:4, 1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
The classes are organized by age group, and nursery care is available for children under the age of 3.